WISD FAQ for Parents
WISD will continue to update this page on a regular basis.
- What is Weslaco ISD doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- What steps is Weslaco ISD taking to prevent the spread of COVID?
- Will the District conduct contact tracing?
- Will I be notified is there is a positive case on campus?
- Will I be allowed to visit the campus?
- Can I walk my child to class on the first day of school?
- Is it safe for my child to take the bus?
- Will meals be provided to Weslaco ISD students?
- Will students eat at the cafeterias?
- How will school cafeterias ensure student safety?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- Can I still get the COVID-19 vaccine?